We have partnered with a leading finance partner. If you are interested in financing your project we will arrange for our partner to run through the application with you. It’s a very simple process
FINANCING YOUR PROJECT
Finance leasing or hire purchase is a popular solution for customers looking to implement new facilities into their business with minimum disruption to their cash flow.
- Tax efficient. If your business is within the private sector leasing is a 100% tax deductible solution.
- Retain Capital. We all know cash flow is king. By financing your project you get to keep hold of your valuable cash to deploy elsewhere. Why tie up your cash in a depreciating asset?
- Cost match return. Leasing allows you to match your costs inline with return on your investment, unlike capital where all your costs are paid upfront and in full.
- Make budgets work. By looking at a monthly cost rather than a large upfront project price, you can get everything you need included in your fit out project without compromising.
- Fixed costs. Your payments will be fixed for the duration of the repayment schedule. So no nasty surprises if interest rates rise.
Spread VAT. Rather than paying the VAT upfront you benefit from spreading the VAT payments across each monthly payment. (Finance leasing option only)
- Total project funding. All aspects of your project costs are included. As well as the physical assets like the mezzanine floor, partitioning, electrics etc all the labour and fees are included.
- Staged payments. Finance can be arranged around stage payments for your fit out project. This allows you to be in complete control if you wish to release payments for varying build stages of the project.
WHO PROVIDES THE FINANCE & WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
Our finance partner will contact you to discuss your specific requirements and offer independent advise on the best solution for you dependant on your requirements.
You will receive an illustration showing the monthly cost and a break down of all specific tax benefits you will receive.
On acceptance you will receive the documents to sign. All stage payments to Nexus will be handled by the finance provider on your behalf.
Get the project underway. Generally, your payment schedule does not start until practical completion of your project, giving you time to prepare and the opportunity to benefit from the new space before repayment begins.
Our specialist mezzanine process.
Your mezzanine project requires a dedicated team of experienced designers, project managers and installers. We created Nexsteps™ to take your mezzanine project to the next level.